Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crystal Black Shrimp

My Crystal Black Shrimp arrived on January 12, 1012.  I didn't make a post about it though, so here it is now, making an actual documentation of their arrival.  Anyway, their tank isn't really ready yet.  I don't want them to mix with the Crystal Reds, so I have them separated in their own little plastic container, connected to the CRS tank.   First they were in a plastic breeder box but I have now moved them over into a Marina Breeder Box, which I will make a review of later!

I also got 4 SSS CRS "culls" as noted by the breeder.  However, he sent me two that have a headgear!  I believe they're crowns.  One is better than the other, in terms of crown pattern.  Either way, it's a gem.  I should note that their white is not as intense as my current SS CRS.  I hope in time, it will get more solid.  If not, I'll just have to selectively breed it.

Shrimp Count:
4 SSS CRS
12 SS CBS
2 SSS CBS

Now, picture time!







No comments:

Post a Comment